Muscovy Duck Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:13:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Muscovy Duck Central forum!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Welcome to Muscovy Duck Forum

+-+-
+-User
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Muscovy Duck Forum  (Read 591 times)
Cathy
Duck Herder Extraordinaire
Administrator

« on: February 21, 2009, 01:37:04 am »

Welcome to the Muscovy Duck Forum!  With the close of MSN's groups I've been searching for a new home for the group that I felt offered the features that would best serve the membership for the future.  I think I have found it!  This forum offers a few different things that I think are quite beneficial.  First and foremost it's highly customizable.  I've been able to set up the forums similar to the message boards from the MDG on MSN.  There is a gallery for photos as well as an area where we can post informative links.  We also have a chat area where members can chat in live-time.  I've also created a classifieds section for listing Muscovy & related items for sale.

I invite you to take a look around and make yourself at home.  If you have questions please let me know!
Report Spam   Logged

The information I have provided in this message is based on my own personal experiences, the experiences of others who have shared their experiences and knowledge with me, and a dash of opinion thrown in for extra flavor.  Your mileage may vary! Shocked)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cathy
Duck Herder Extraordinaire
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 04:24:40 pm »

UPDATE
Wanted to let everyone know that I will be MIA (missing in action) for the remainder of February and most of March.  I will continue to try to approve members as they join and will try to pop in from time to time as I can but I will not be able to do so with any reliability, I'm afraid.

If you have any problems, questions, or have issues with post content please let me know either via the 'report this post' feature or PM.  I will try to address all of these types of problems as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks,

Cathy
Report Spam   Logged

The information I have provided in this message is based on my own personal experiences, the experiences of others who have shared their experiences and knowledge with me, and a dash of opinion thrown in for extra flavor.  Your mileage may vary! Shocked)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Recent Topics